Diversifying your herb garden is for gardeners who have some experience growing stuff in their garden. It could be anything from fruits and vegetables to massive trees. Often we talk about recycling the crops, the same concept holds in the herb garden also.
✅ Hibiscus syriacus ‘Marina’
Fill and forget – Very easy to put together! Perfect size pot for repotting Christmas cactus. You enjoy not have to worry about over watering plant. Will be ordering more.
✅ Hibiscus Tea
Flavorful! -This product was more than I expected – Beautiful packaging and the flowers are sifted and cut perfectly. Flavor and Freshness are 5 stars!
✅ Buddha Teas Organic Hibiscus Flower Tea
Excellent tea – Great tasting tea with zero sweetner in it, allowing you to add a touch of sweetner of your choice. Tried a previous brand and though good, it had stevia in it. Buddha Teas package their tea in unbleached bags, each are in a separate envelope and the overall packaging makes you feel like they take pride in their product. you will definitely place another order for hibiscus tea as well as trying other teas by Buddha Tea. The only thing you would ask the company to change would be to stop using a string and tab.
For a bee producer, it helps to grow a flower garden, in same way a vegetable garden can be best supplemented by an herb garden. Imagine getting all the fresh produce from your own garden, it would be awesome. Whatever the quality and freshness of herbs and vegetables you get from market and grocery stores, it can never beat the ones that are freshly plucked from your own kitchen garden.
Diversify and enhance your herb garden to include culinary, medicinal, fragrant, rare and tropical herbs.
This beautiful flowering herb is also famously called Roselle or “Hibiscus sabdariffa”. A perennial herb that grows in full sun and moist but well-drained soil gives full red blooms with fleshy sepals. Butterflies and bees love hibiscus, you can also see birds fluttering around the plant. It is mainly used in tea with ginger where it imparts delicious tart flower. The brilliant red color flowers are hard to ignore. The crimson flower also finds itself in iced tea and lemonades during summer, it is awesome for refreshing and cooling effect. The herb does not like frost and particularly dislikes being transplanted. Keep ample space for it to grow fully.
✅ Best Hyssop Herb
Excellent – Excellent herb. Recommend it highly to heal the respiratory system. Good quality and flavor. Too expensive though.
✅ Best Hyssop Tension Easing Oil
Amazing – All empaths should use this. Holy grail I am highly sensitive I put a few drops on my wrist and smelled it and all the anxiety and negative energy I felt instantly left and I felt blissed out this is amazing.
The botanical name for this garden herb is “Hyssopus officinalis”, it belongs to the mint family. This herb is also mentioned in folklores and widely used as a medicinal herb. The plant gives a unique sweet and warm aroma. It is very popular and specially cultivated in gardens for the fragrance. It is a beautiful and hardy, perennial herb with bright green leaves and royal blue and purple blooms. It is an excellent expectorant and an herb that treats respiratory ailments. Its oil is used extensively for the delicious aroma. A must for any herb garden, you will love the Hyssop plant
✅ Best Licorice Root Tea
Great tea – For loose leaf fans, there really are few options that compare with the warmth and beauty of a cup of licorice tea. It’s flavor haunts your pallete with hints of welcoming comfort. It makes me feel good, even after the day has turned me out from stress and disorganization.
Licorice or Liquorice is a perennial herb that belongs to the “Glycyrrhiza glabra” species and the Fabaceae family. It is a rare herb and has a powerful flavor, you will love this herb if you want a fragrant herb garden. It does not grow too tall but is quite impressive with its delicate bushy foliage and white, lavender color blooms. This herb protects and heals the liver, the anti-inflammatory properties help it treat hepatitis-prone liver inflammation.
All the herbs here have healing or culinary purposes. Check out how herbs can be used as tea, as well as spin some magic with there fragrant aroma, turning your lovely garden into a homemade aromatherapy spa.
Other Herb Garden Enthusiasts Are Reading:
- All You Need To Know About Aromatherapy 2021: Benefits And History Of Relaxing Herbal Baths
- My Top Ten Favourite Culinary Herbs For All Recipes 2021– Foodies’ Must-have Guide To Flavour
- Essential Tips To Herb Garden Plans 2021: Keeping Them Healthy And Low Maintenance
👉 Garden Design
- No More Bare Earth – Top Tips And Ideas For Ground Cover 2021: Exotic Herbs And Aesthetic Colourful Plants
- Water Conservation By Landscaping: Xeriscaping The Herb Garden To Reduce Irrigation Needs 2021
- What Is Permaculture? The Book To Read When Designing Your Herb Garden According To Nature 2021
👉 Self Care Tips
- Natural Guide To Non-toxic Organic Hair Care With Herbs For Repair, Thicker And Longer Hair 2021
- Herbal Oils For Massage & Pain Relief – Get Your Own Stress-Relieving Spa At Home 2021
- How To Make Herbal Poultice From Both Dried And Fresh Herbs? A Guide To Anti-Inflammatory Healing From Home 2021
👉 Gardening Tips
- Beginner’s Guide To Herb Garden: Ideas & Tips 2021
- Best Soil According To Herb Types And Growing Tips 2021: Know Your Plant Needs
- A Beginner’s Guide To Growing Herbs From Seeds: Tips And Kits You May Use 2021
👉 Product Recommendations
- Natural And Organic Pest Control Ideas To Keep Your Herb Garden Healthy 2021: Guides And Products
- 6 Herb Garden Potting Bench Ideas For Decor, Storage And Preventing Straining 2021
- Best Chances To Score Great Bargains 2021: All The Best Herb Products For Indoor Gardening From Growth Boxes To Seeds And DIY Kits On Amazon Prime Day You Should Not Miss
👉 House Plant Guides
- Tips On Growing The Most Popular Air Cleaning Houseplant: Golden Pothos (Epipremnum aureum) 2021
- Essentials To Growing Gerbera Daisy (Gerbera jamesonii) – Best Air Purifying Flower For Beauty And Function 2021
- How To Treat Brown Tips On The Red-Edged Dracaena (Dracaena Marginata) a.k.a. Dragon Tree: Best Air Cleaning Plant 2021