Growing herbs in pots are for the gardeners who have a space constraint. For space restrained gardeners, garden pots come to the rescue. If you are living in a condominium and your apartment does not have space for a garden or a lawn, you can hang these beautiful pots on the patio. You can also place them on the floor. Hanging them can free your space further.
Growing herbs in pots is simple. For potting plants, it is essential that the soil is of good quality. Herbs do not require a large supply of fertilizers, however; you can freely use organic kitchen waste as mulch. The portions of vegetables that include stem and skin can be excellent fertilizers for herbs.
Pots can absorb a limited amount of water compared to the earth. See that there is a passage for draining excess water from pots otherwise herbs that do not love moisture may wither away.
Pots have the advantage of portability. You can change the position of the pots and align them with sunshine easily. Most of the herbs require sun and a direct exposure of sunlight helps them grow healthily.
Interested in “Container gardening’? Check out –
- Window and Deck Rail Planters Box for Herb Garden
- Windowsill Herb Gardening- A boon to small spaces and small-timers
Other Herb Garden Enthusiasts Are Reading:
- How to Grow Basil? An Easy Guide On Nurturing Them 2021: Types, Caring and Products
- 7 Inspiring Herb Garden Ideas For Beginners 2021: From Kitchen, Backyard To Container
- Herbal Oils For Massage & Pain Relief – Get Your Own Stress-Relieving Spa At Home 2021
👉 Garden Design
- No More Bare Earth – Top Tips And Ideas For Ground Cover 2021: Exotic Herbs And Aesthetic Colourful Plants
- What Is Permaculture? The Book To Read When Designing Your Herb Garden According To Nature 2021
- Water Conservation By Landscaping: Xeriscaping The Herb Garden To Reduce Irrigation Needs 2021
👉 Self Care Tips
- What Are Astringent Herbs? Grow Natural Prescriptions For Your Home Garden – The Secret To Healthy Aging 2021
- Natural Guide To Non-toxic Organic Hair Care With Herbs For Repair, Thicker And Longer Hair 2021
- The Science Of Herbal Incense: Aromatherapy And Scent Diffusers
👉 Gardening Tips
- Essential Tips To Herb Garden Plans 2021: Keeping Them Healthy And Low Maintenance
- 6 Tips for Growing Chillies At Home 2021 : How To Nurture A Healthy Indoor Salsa Garden
- Tips On Building Healthy Garden Soil For Herbs 2021
👉 Product Recommendations
- Ergonomic Gardening Tools To Maximise Comfort 2021: Stool, Basket, Scooter, Hand Tools And More
- Best Books On Herbs And Gardening For Booklovers And Avid Gardening Researchers 2021
- Awesome Affordable Gifts Ideas For Experts Or Amateurs In Herb Gardening (2021)
👉 House Plant Guides
- Best Air Cleaning Plant – Boston Fern (Nephrolepis exaltata “Bostoniensis”) – The Complete Guide To Grow Better 2021
- Get Rid Of Fungus Gnats Once And For All With Gnatrol (Bti) 2021
- Tips On Growing Dracena “Janet Craig” (Dracena Deremensis “Janet Craig”) And Its Origin: One Of The Best Air Cleaning Plant 2021