If you advocate natural skin care products you will definitely admire the herbs that are not only used in medicine and culinary dishes but also find a greater usage in beauty products.
Ancient civilizations that were considered elite in their times such as Greek and Roman civilizations knew the benefits of herbs. The Romans knew herbs like lavender and rosemary could be used to drive away foul smells; they used bath salts and scents that used herbs profusely. The beauty industry would not sustain without these potent herbs, you will find them in every product that is organic. Herbs are women’s companions; there exist many homemade recipes for beauty enhancements which are natural and safe.
Shortcut To Great Info On This Page
✅ Best For Soft Skin And Treating Sunburn
Great Product -It’s great for sunburns melts into my skin and has no scent, fragrance or medicinal smell. I highly recommend this product!
Aloe Vera – This herb’s potential is immense, it treats skin problems like acne and minor burns. It is also known to treat skin rashes due to allergy, psoriasis and skin inflammation. No wonder it is widely used in face packs, organic shampoos, moisturizers, shower gels and conditioners. Because of its cooling and soothing properties you will also find it in various face and body creams, cleansers, sun blocks, shaving gels and body lotions.
The mild and gentle aloe vera is used for baby lotions, women use the gel for removing scars and stretch marks too. Moreover; aloe vera reduces dandruff and is a great conditioner to obtain silkier and smoother hair.
Turmeric Clay Mask
Turmeric – The botanical name of this herb used extensively in Indian household is “Curcuma long”. It is used for beautifying and cooking. The turmeric imparts yellow colour to the food and is known for its anti-inflammatory and antioxidant properties. Since it is also anti-bacterial the ingredient when used in face creams and body lotions, gives a natural glow to the face. It is also used in treating acnes, dry skin and scars.
Indians use the paste of turmeric, curds and gram flour for bathing. It is also used for minor injuries. A teaspoon of mustard oil mixed with turmeric when applied warm kills germs in the wounds. A paste of turmeric and “chandan” (sandal wood paste) is often applied to the brides to enhance their complexion.
✅ Best Alter Ego Garlic Regenerating System
Good job – Doesn’t smell bad, honestly had a really good texture and easily applied to hair. In time thank you !!! ???
Other Herb Garden Enthusiasts Are Reading:
- The Science Of Herbal Incense: Aromatherapy And Scent Diffusers
- Everything You Need To Know About Rosemary 2021: History, Facts And Growing Tips For The Perfect Mediterranean Cuisine
- Tips On Building Healthy Garden Soil For Herbs 2021
👉 Garden Design
- Water Conservation By Landscaping: Xeriscaping The Herb Garden To Reduce Irrigation Needs 2021
- No More Bare Earth – Top Tips And Ideas For Ground Cover 2021: Exotic Herbs And Aesthetic Colourful Plants
- What Is Permaculture? The Book To Read When Designing Your Herb Garden According To Nature 2021
👉 Self Care Tips
- Natural Guide To Non-toxic Organic Hair Care With Herbs For Repair, Thicker And Longer Hair 2021
- Herbal Oils For Massage & Pain Relief – Get Your Own Stress-Relieving Spa At Home 2021
- All You Need To Know About Aromatherapy 2021: Benefits And History Of Relaxing Herbal Baths
👉 Gardening Tips
- Tips For Growing Herbs In Pots 2021: Soil Quality, Nutrients And Sunshine
- Beginner’s Guide To Herb Garden: Ideas & Tips 2021
- A Beginner’s Guide To Growing Herbs From Seeds: Tips And Kits You May Use 2021
👉 Product Recommendations
- Tools You Will Need In Growing Mediterranean Herbs For Your Home Garden 2021: From Soil To Watering Routine
- Awesome Affordable Gifts Ideas For Experts Or Amateurs In Herb Gardening (2021)
- Ergonomic Gardening Tools To Maximise Comfort 2021: Stool, Basket, Scooter, Hand Tools And More
👉 House Plant Guides