Thought I’d share with you my Aerogarden peppers.
Get your own AeroGarden set up and pods here.
❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️ Check Out This Best Seller
✅ Best Indoor Herb Garden Setup
Have loved growing herbs in no “thyme” with our AeroGarden! – In all seriousness the AeroGarden has been a treat to have. It’s amazing how easy it was to set up, maintain with the digital reminders, and watch the herbs grow quickly! These photos were taken only 11 days after set up, and we already have substantial growth with no additional effort since set up. We can’t wait to start cooking with our homegrown herbs.
There are also numerous products you can grow.
- Fresh Tea Seed Kit (6/7-Pod)
- Gourmet Herb Seed Kit (6/7-Pod)
- Italian Herb Seed Kit (6/7-Pod)
- Pesto Basil Seed Kit (6/7-Pod)
- Cherry Tomato Seed Kit (6/7-Pod)
- Chili Pepper Seed Kit (6/7-Pod)
- Salad Greens Seed Kit (6/7-Pod)
- Lots of Lavender (6/7-Pod)
It looks like only the red peppers are blooming; the other surviving pepper plant isn’t bearing any fruit, possibly because the red peppers are getting so big and sucking up all the water and nutrients. I find that the plant is sucking up water so fast that it’s bone dry even before the “Add Water” light lights up, and the plant starts to wilt. Which is scary because I’m never sure if the plant has wilted beyond the point where it can come back.
I’ve already harvested a handful of the peppers, chopped them, and used them in some stir-fry dishes. They are really, really spicy, which I love. Let’s hope this lasts!
In other news, the lavender plants are doing very, very well.
Still not quite like the purple fields of lavender I saw in Washington, but I figure there’ll get there eventually. Although I still am at a loss to figure out what to do with them once I start harvesting them.
The grow-your-own-herbs are a different story.
As you can see, the basil seeds have sprouted amazingly well, not a surprise given my past experience with basil. The parsley is doing quite well too. And the thyme is slow to come up, but one little plant just came up.
On the negative side, the oregano and one of the thymes are having issues. With the oregano, I saw tiny little plants start to appear, but then they seemed to just die away, leaving behind some fuzz which I assume is mold of some kind. The other thyme did the same thing, which is weird because the seeds were exactly the same as the first thyme (let me just say a “no pun intended” for the whole post and get it over with :P). I’m not sure why these two pods just failed to grow. But luckily, I still have two “leftover” pods from the beginning, so I’ll probably eventually replace these underperforming pods with those.
Now to find a recipe that uses basil, parsley, thyme, and lavender…hmm….
Other Herb Garden Enthusiasts Are Reading:
- All You Need To Know About Aromatherapy 2021: Benefits And History Of Relaxing Herbal Baths
- Benefits Of Essential Oils From Herbs 2021: Get Your Own Essence Recipes And Diffuser Now
- What Are Sorrel Herbs? Learn About Their Types And Usage An Your Herb Garden 2021
👉 Garden Design
- 9 Books For The Most Beautiful Herb Garden Inspiration and Design – Your Homegrown Herb Guide 2021
- What Is Permaculture? The Book To Read When Designing Your Herb Garden According To Nature 2021
- Water Conservation By Landscaping: Xeriscaping The Herb Garden To Reduce Irrigation Needs 2021
👉 Self Care Tips
- Natural Guide To Non-toxic Organic Hair Care With Herbs For Repair, Thicker And Longer Hair 2021
- Herbal Oils For Massage & Pain Relief – Get Your Own Stress-Relieving Spa At Home 2021
- What Are Astringent Herbs? Grow Natural Prescriptions For Your Home Garden – The Secret To Healthy Aging 2021
👉 Gardening Tips
- Best Soil According To Herb Types And Growing Tips 2021: Know Your Plant Needs
- Everything You Need To Know About Rosemary 2021: History, Facts And Growing Tips For The Perfect Mediterranean Cuisine
- Tips On Building Healthy Garden Soil For Herbs 2021
👉 Product Recommendations
- Best Books On Herbs And Gardening For Booklovers And Avid Gardening Researchers 2021
- Ergonomic Gardening Tools To Maximise Comfort 2021: Stool, Basket, Scooter, Hand Tools And More
- 6 Herb Garden Potting Bench Ideas For Decor, Storage And Preventing Straining 2021
👉 House Plant Guides
- Tips On Growing The Most Popular Air Cleaning Houseplant: Golden Pothos (Epipremnum aureum) 2021
- How To Treat Fungus In Houseplant Soil: Getting Rid Of Neon Green Mushrooms In My Tomato Plants 2021
- Tips On Growing Dracena “Janet Craig” (Dracena Deremensis “Janet Craig”) And Its Origin: One Of The Best Air Cleaning Plant 2021