Common fennel tends to dominate the vegetation and hence is considered a weed in many parts of the world. How to grow fennel herb at home is a question many herb gardeners want to know before planting this herb plant. An easy to grow herb it is a perennial plant that can be cultivated in the kitchen garden. There are other varieties that are annual and biennial depending upon the zones and the varieties.
✅ Best Banyan Botanicals Whole Fennel Seeds
Fantastic Product to Treat Depression – This whole fennel seed is organic and non-GMO. That makes it fantastic. Sprout it and then eat the sprouts. It is fantastic. It has the amazing ability to lift your spirits to very happy.
The fennel herb tastes sweet and exhibits an aroma that is similar to star anise. This energizing and balancing herb is an important part of many cuisines. In medieval period, this magical herb was thought to eradicate evil and was hung on the door to keep the spirits at bay.
Common Names for Fennel Herb
The popular fennel is also known as sweet or wild fennel.
Cultivation of Fennel Herb
The fennel herb is a perennial herb in US Zone 5. The herb plants like all other herbs prefer well-drained soil that is rich and moist. If you sow the seeds in the early period of spring they will germinate in about 2 to 3 weeks depending upon the soil and climate. The germination of seeds prefers darkness in contrast to a sunny location. However; once it sprouts it loves the sunny location. Once the danger of cold winds and frost is over, the seeds or saplings can be sown anytime in spring preferably in the month of July.
Other Herb Garden Enthusiasts Are Reading:
- How To Use Dill Herbs In Your Recipe? Make Savoury Dishes Even Better 2021
- Essential Tips To Herb Garden Plans 2021: Keeping Them Healthy And Low Maintenance
- All You Need To Know About Aromatherapy 2021: Benefits And History Of Relaxing Herbal Baths
👉 Garden Design
- What Is Permaculture? The Book To Read When Designing Your Herb Garden According To Nature 2021
- 9 Affordable Landscaping Ideas For The Herb Garden: Revamp Your Aesthetic And Design In 2021
- Water Conservation By Landscaping: Xeriscaping The Herb Garden To Reduce Irrigation Needs 2021
👉 Self Care Tips
- Benefits Of Essential Oils From Herbs 2021: Get Your Own Essence Recipes And Diffuser Now
- How To Make Herbal Poultice From Both Dried And Fresh Herbs? A Guide To Anti-Inflammatory Healing From Home 2021
- What Are Astringent Herbs? Grow Natural Prescriptions For Your Home Garden – The Secret To Healthy Aging 2021
👉 Gardening Tips
- Best Soil According To Herb Types And Growing Tips 2021: Know Your Plant Needs
- Everything You Need To Know About Rosemary 2021: History, Facts And Growing Tips For The Perfect Mediterranean Cuisine
- Tips For Growing Herbs In Pots 2021: Soil Quality, Nutrients And Sunshine
👉 Product Recommendations
- Ergonomic Gardening Tools To Maximise Comfort 2021: Stool, Basket, Scooter, Hand Tools And More
- Natural And Organic Pest Control Ideas To Keep Your Herb Garden Healthy 2021: Guides And Products
- 10 Most Popular & Highest Quality Indoor Herb Garden Kits 2021
👉 House Plant Guides