Sorry for falling off the face of the earth since January. For those of you who were waiting to hear what happened to the lavender and the peppers, the lavender ended up growing really well and filled the house with a delightful lavender odor, but then I made the foolish decision to try to transplant them into pots, where they didn’t survive for long. As for the peppers, I got harvest after harvest of them, but after a while, I got a little absent-minded about watering them, and they pretty much dried up. Then, I got married which put a damper on all my blogging for a little while 🙂
That said, I’m officially dusting off this blog to report some exciting news from Aerogrow.
After years of living with the same old Aerogarden models, they’ve just announced a new one called Aerogarden Ultra.
This one looks really, really cool. It’s got a digital display that tracks how long you need before feeding it (I admit, one of the biggest problems I had with my gardens was absent-mindedly forgetting to feed them). It also has a larger reservoir, better oxygen delivery to plants, a better trellis system, easier cleaning (another pet peeve of mine), and is the size of the Aerogarden Extra tall gardens.
It’s no secret that Aerogarden has been struggling financially, but I look at this as a great improvement. I’ve placed my order for one of these gardens and will let you know what my experience is.
I placed an order for mine, and in the coming months will be reporting on whether this brand new high-tech Aerogarden is worth it, by going back to basics planting a classic set of herbs that I bought using the Make Your Own Herb Seed Kit feature on their Web site. It should be a good harvest this year! For those of you who are hanging on, stay tuned to some old-school herb gardening!
Other Herb Garden Enthusiasts Are Reading:
- Basic Herb Garden Tool Set To Make Every Herb Gardener Happy 2021!
- Everything You Need To Know About AeroGarden Before Your Coming Purchase 2021: Plants, Kits And Models
- Why You Should Cook With Home Grown Herbs Especially In The Pandemic: Add Flavour To Monotonous Quarantine 2021
👉 Garden Design
- What Is Permaculture? The Book To Read When Designing Your Herb Garden According To Nature 2021
- 9 Affordable Landscaping Ideas For The Herb Garden: Revamp Your Aesthetic And Design In 2021
- 9 Books For The Most Beautiful Herb Garden Inspiration and Design – Your Homegrown Herb Guide 2021
👉 Self Care Tips
- Benefits Of Essential Oils From Herbs 2021: Get Your Own Essence Recipes And Diffuser Now
- Herbal Oils For Massage & Pain Relief – Get Your Own Stress-Relieving Spa At Home 2021
- What Are Astringent Herbs? Grow Natural Prescriptions For Your Home Garden – The Secret To Healthy Aging 2021
👉 Gardening Tips
- Everything You Need To Know About Rosemary 2021: History, Facts And Growing Tips For The Perfect Mediterranean Cuisine
- Essential Tips To Herb Garden Plans 2021: Keeping Them Healthy And Low Maintenance
- Tips For Growing Herbs In Pots 2021: Soil Quality, Nutrients And Sunshine
👉 Product Recommendations
- Awesome Affordable Gifts Ideas For Experts Or Amateurs In Herb Gardening (2021)
- The Best Amazon Black Friday Deals For House Plant Lovers 2021: Spice Up Your Indoor Garden With Lovable Items On Sale For The Holiday Season!
- Ergonomic Gardening Tools To Maximise Comfort 2021: Stool, Basket, Scooter, Hand Tools And More
👉 House Plant Guides
- Tips On Growing Dracena “Janet Craig” (Dracena Deremensis “Janet Craig”) And Its Origin: One Of The Best Air Cleaning Plant 2021
- How To Deal With Dark Spots On Areca Palm (Chrysalidocarpus Lutescens) Stem? Growing The Best Air Cleaning And Humidifying Plant 2021
- Best Ways To Get Rid Of Fungus Gnats Without Spending Much: Using Cinnamon, Sticky Traps And Nematodes 2021