Brooklyn’s herb garden is phenomenal. One of the highlights is a huge patch of chili peppers. The variety of pepper seemed exactly the same as my erstwhile Aerogarden peppers, down the shapes of the leaves. The difference, of course, is that there were a LOT of peppers.
This inspired me to get off my keister and replant those four Aerogarden pods once and for all. Again, taking the lessons learned from the last batch, I’m hoping that my indoor gardening experience this time goes a little better.
The first step was doing another thorough cleaning of the unit. One of the tricky things about Aerogardens is that cleaning is a royal pain in the tuckus. Still, a good scouring pad and dishwater soap does the trick pretty well.
The next step was refilling my Aerogarden with water. I plugged it in to make sure the Airstone was still working (I’d purchased a 5 Pack of Airstones earlier, so I had four left, but happily, this one seemed to still be bubbly).
Next step was opening the box of replacement pods that Aerogrow had sent me.
You all know the rest. Learning from my last experience, I put the pods as far apart from each other as possible, and I used some plant spacers from my old Aerogarden tomatoes to protect the empty holes from dirt and critters (you can also purchase a Plant Spacer Kit from Aerogarden).
And so we’ll start attempt two, remembering the lessons of pruning, pollinating, and cleaning this time!
Other Herb Garden Enthusiasts Are Reading:
- Cool, Weird, Quirky, Unusual Vegetables You Probably Don’t Know – Grow Them In 2021
- Why You Should Cook With Home Grown Herbs Especially In The Pandemic: Add Flavour To Monotonous Quarantine 2021
- Basic Herb Garden Tool Set To Make Every Herb Gardener Happy 2021!
👉 Garden Design
- What Is Permaculture? The Book To Read When Designing Your Herb Garden According To Nature 2021
- 9 Affordable Landscaping Ideas For The Herb Garden: Revamp Your Aesthetic And Design In 2021
- Water Conservation By Landscaping: Xeriscaping The Herb Garden To Reduce Irrigation Needs 2021
👉 Self Care Tips
- What Are Astringent Herbs? Grow Natural Prescriptions For Your Home Garden – The Secret To Healthy Aging 2021
- How To Make Herbal Poultice From Both Dried And Fresh Herbs? A Guide To Anti-Inflammatory Healing From Home 2021
- Benefits Of Essential Oils From Herbs 2021: Get Your Own Essence Recipes And Diffuser Now
👉 Gardening Tips
- How To Deal With Dark Spots On Areca Palm (Chrysalidocarpus Lutescens) Stem? Growing The Best Air Cleaning And Humidifying Plant 2021
- Beginner’s Guide To Herb Garden: Ideas & Tips 2021
- Essential Tips To Herb Garden Plans 2021: Keeping Them Healthy And Low Maintenance
👉 Product Recommendations
- Best Chances To Score Great Bargains 2021: All The Best Herb Products For Indoor Gardening From Growth Boxes To Seeds And DIY Kits On Amazon Prime Day You Should Not Miss
- 10 Most Popular & Highest Quality Indoor Herb Garden Kits 2021
- Ergonomic Gardening Tools To Maximise Comfort 2021: Stool, Basket, Scooter, Hand Tools And More
👉 House Plant Guides
- Care Tips For Growing Dumb Cane (Dieffenbachia Camilla): One Of The Best Air Cleaning And Beautiful Houseplants 2021
- A Plant Lover’s Guide To Corn Plant (Dracaena Fragrans “Massangeana”): One Of The Most Durable And Best Air Cleaning Plant 2021
- How To Grow Wheatgrass Without Soil In Office Or Your Room?