I’ve been writing this blog so long I realize I probably used that line before. But the herb garden is looking very much like a jungle. The basil is growing out of control, and the thyme and the cilantro and sage are all growing so fast they’re getting tangled with one another. I’ve already trimmed the basil twice, as it kept growing into the light. I need to try to find some good herb recipes soon.
Here’s something very cool–the chili is growing flowers now! One of the varieties has these little white flowers:
While the other variety has beautiful little purple flowers.
One thing that’s a little worrisome is that a LOT of the flowers are just dropping off the plant. I’m not worried yet because there are a whole lot of flowers right now.
The plants are growing incredibly fast, so much so that one of the plants bent over due to the weight of the leaves.
You can see it at the left-most plant. The stem didn’t snap, but it did bend a lot. I’m leaving it as-is to see if it’ll straighten out on its own.
Remember the cherry tomato plant? Here’s how big it’s gotten:
It’s funny, the original plant (to the left) is really not doing anything, but the one branch to the right has extended and is responsible for over 20 cherry tomatoes now. It’s all still being held up in the air by the Aerogarden Trellis Coils.
I figure in the coming weeks, I will start cooking again. I’m checking to see if I can find a recipe that uses tomatoes, sage, basil, cilantro, and thyme!
Other Herb Garden Enthusiasts Are Reading:
- Easy Parsley Recipes For Family Dinners 2021: Cook Salmon And Chicken At Home With Your Indoor Garden
- How to Grow Basil? An Easy Guide On Nurturing Them 2021: Types, Caring and Products
- How To Grow Fennel Herb At Home? Easy Cultivation Of The Aromatic Perennial Herb 2021
👉 Garden Design
- 9 Affordable Landscaping Ideas For The Herb Garden: Revamp Your Aesthetic And Design In 2021
- What Is Permaculture? The Book To Read When Designing Your Herb Garden According To Nature 2021
- No More Bare Earth – Top Tips And Ideas For Ground Cover 2021: Exotic Herbs And Aesthetic Colourful Plants
👉 Self Care Tips
- What Are Astringent Herbs? Grow Natural Prescriptions For Your Home Garden – The Secret To Healthy Aging 2021
- Natural Guide To Non-toxic Organic Hair Care With Herbs For Repair, Thicker And Longer Hair 2021
- All You Need To Know About Aromatherapy 2021: Benefits And History Of Relaxing Herbal Baths
👉 Gardening Tips
- How To Deal With Dark Spots On Areca Palm (Chrysalidocarpus Lutescens) Stem? Growing The Best Air Cleaning And Humidifying Plant 2021
- How To Attract Bees To Your Garden? Facts On Pollinators And Tips To Grow A Bee-Friendly Herb Garden 2021
- Tips On Growing Herbs With Raised Bed Garden And Their Advantage 2021: Watering, Soil Mix And Composition
👉 Product Recommendations
- Best Chances To Score Great Bargains 2021: All The Best Herb Products For Indoor Gardening From Growth Boxes To Seeds And DIY Kits On Amazon Prime Day You Should Not Miss
- 6 Herb Garden Potting Bench Ideas For Decor, Storage And Preventing Straining 2021
- 10 Most Popular & Highest Quality Indoor Herb Garden Kits 2021
👉 House Plant Guides
- How To Treat Brown Tips On The Red-Edged Dracaena (Dracaena Marginata) a.k.a. Dragon Tree: Best Air Cleaning Plant 2021
- A Plant Lover’s Guide To Corn Plant (Dracaena Fragrans “Massangeana”): One Of The Most Durable And Best Air Cleaning Plant 2021
- Get Your Own Beautiful Green Air Purifying Plants in 2021: Dracaena Deremensis (Warneckii)