Human beings have a natural desire to clean and refresh themselves every day. Herbal baths were a norm during the ancient period when civilizations were learning aromatherapy for rejuvenating. Romans and Greeks used herbs extensively for cleansing.
✅ Best Scent to Clear Weather Blues
Smells wonderful – Rich color full bodied high quality oil. Pleasant aroma work really well for deep tissue massage.
People find different ways to beat the weather blues and season’s unexpected heavy downpours and extreme temperatures. Some relax in spa, some turn to green outdoors and some seek solace in musical endeavours. Many of us desire to have a bath after a tiring day; it is so effective in lifting out spirits. A cozy, warm herbal bath with natural salts can do wonders to the body. If it proceeds by a lavish body massage, the herbal bath is capable of relinquishing the tension and a complete celestial experience.
✅ Best Therapeutic Scent
Real Stuff – I grew up with a Jasmine plant outside my home and I can say without a doubt this is potent and real Jasmine! It smells divine and exactly like I’ve put my nose in front of a Jasmine flower!
The studies and research show presence of aroma therapy when ancient Egyptians and Hebrews use herbs for cleaning the muck from the skin and dressing the body with fresh fragrance of lavender herb.
Babylonians and Greeks used perfumes and herbal ointments for body care.
They used herbs profusely more than what we know about and use today in our day to day lives. Cinnamon and peppermint were used for their mild fragrances and cooling effects. Daisy was not only consumed in tea, the fresh blooms found their way to in making scented bath spas. The delicate perfumes of marjoram and lemon balm were used as perfumes. The art of making perfumes that last longer was flourishing at these times.
Herbal oils were used for massage during baths. They relaxed the muscles and relieved the nerves from exhaustion. The Romans new the knowledge of herbal oils made from olive. Ancient Ayurveda mentions the beauty enhancement from almond and castor oil.
Ayurveda stresses the need of herbal bath that relieves tense muscles and tendons. It also unties the knots, opens the pores, relieves the skin pores from toxins and clogging; not to mention the healing effect enhanced with the medicinal herbs.
In ancient Ayurveda originated from Asia, bathing was termed as a therapeutic activity that was a must for kings after a heavy day’s work. The Queens used to have leisure bath made with luxury items of those days which involved rose and jasmine scents.
✅ Best Detoxing Bath Addition
Smells wonderful – great product to help you detox and relieve aches too. You can definitely feel this product working. And I did see a reduction in my cellulite with just one box.
Ancient Greeks used steam bath which they called “Laconia”. The bath was built in the form of a spherical dome which had fire under the ground. The fire was heated by rocks which were brought in the center of bath and placed there for everyone to inhale and enjoy the aroma when steam was poured onto it to create steam for warmth. The herbs used were the fragrant bay laurel, aromatic fir, pine and juniper. The infusions of all such healing herbs were used for their therapeutic effect that was heavenly.
Other Herb Garden Enthusiasts Are Reading:
- Natural Guide To Non-toxic Organic Hair Care With Herbs For Repair, Thicker And Longer Hair 2021
- What Are Herbs? The Essentials Of Knowing Different Types And Uses 2021
- All You Need To Know About Aromatherapy 2021: Benefits And History Of Relaxing Herbal Baths
👉 Garden Design
- 9 Affordable Landscaping Ideas For The Herb Garden: Revamp Your Aesthetic And Design In 2021
- No More Bare Earth – Top Tips And Ideas For Ground Cover 2021: Exotic Herbs And Aesthetic Colourful Plants
- Water Conservation By Landscaping: Xeriscaping The Herb Garden To Reduce Irrigation Needs 2021
👉 Self Care Tips
- Herbal Oils For Massage & Pain Relief – Get Your Own Stress-Relieving Spa At Home 2021
- How To Make Herbal Poultice From Both Dried And Fresh Herbs? A Guide To Anti-Inflammatory Healing From Home 2021
- Benefits Of Essential Oils From Herbs 2021: Get Your Own Essence Recipes And Diffuser Now
👉 Gardening Tips
- Beginner’s Guide To Herb Garden: Ideas & Tips 2021
- Essential Tips To Herb Garden Plans 2021: Keeping Them Healthy And Low Maintenance
- Tips On Building Healthy Garden Soil For Herbs 2021
👉 Product Recommendations
- 10 Most Popular & Highest Quality Indoor Herb Garden Kits 2021
- Natural And Organic Pest Control Ideas To Keep Your Herb Garden Healthy 2021: Guides And Products
- Tools You Will Need In Growing Mediterranean Herbs For Your Home Garden 2021: From Soil To Watering Routine
👉 House Plant Guides