I usually don’t update the blog this quickly, but Aerogarden plants also usually don’t grow this quickly. Check out the progress in just one day.
What a difference not cooking in a UPS warehouse makes! The only dilemma now is going to be to try to figure out which plants to throw out to thin it down to six plants. Thank you (finally) Aerogrow, for coming through.
Other Herb Garden Enthusiasts Are Reading:
- How To Use Dill Herbs In Your Recipe? Make Savoury Dishes Even Better 2021
- Best Soil According To Herb Types And Growing Tips 2021: Know Your Plant Needs
- The 30 Best Air Purifying Houseplants With Rankings 2021
👉 Garden Design
- Water Conservation By Landscaping: Xeriscaping The Herb Garden To Reduce Irrigation Needs 2021
- No More Bare Earth – Top Tips And Ideas For Ground Cover 2021: Exotic Herbs And Aesthetic Colourful Plants
- What Is Permaculture? The Book To Read When Designing Your Herb Garden According To Nature 2021
👉 Self Care Tips
- How To Make Herbal Poultice From Both Dried And Fresh Herbs? A Guide To Anti-Inflammatory Healing From Home 2021
- What Are Astringent Herbs? Grow Natural Prescriptions For Your Home Garden – The Secret To Healthy Aging 2021
- The Science Of Herbal Incense: Aromatherapy And Scent Diffusers
👉 Gardening Tips
- Everything You Need To Know About Rosemary 2021: History, Facts And Growing Tips For The Perfect Mediterranean Cuisine
- How To Attract Bees To Your Garden? Facts On Pollinators And Tips To Grow A Bee-Friendly Herb Garden 2021
- Tips On Growing Herbs With Raised Bed Garden And Their Advantage 2021: Watering, Soil Mix And Composition
👉 Product Recommendations
- The Best Amazon Black Friday Deals For House Plant Lovers 2021: Spice Up Your Indoor Garden With Lovable Items On Sale For The Holiday Season!
- Best Books On Herbs And Gardening For Booklovers And Avid Gardening Researchers 2021
- Best Chances To Score Great Bargains 2021: All The Best Herb Products For Indoor Gardening From Growth Boxes To Seeds And DIY Kits On Amazon Prime Day You Should Not Miss
👉 House Plant Guides